I have a Windows 10 OS 32-bit. Had Skype on my comp, but…

Customer Question
I have a Windows...

I have a Windows 10 OS 32-bit. Had Skype on my comp, but after some software issues had to uninstall it. Cannot find a new version to download that installs on my computer. The Windows shop version says it is installed but it isn't and cannot be found.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Don't remember, but I regularly update software all the time. In any case, I don't have Skype now on my Windows computer, but I do have it on my phone and on my iPad.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all. Fairly simple: I need a link to download a Skype version that works on Windows 10.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Let me look over your question.

Use the link I have provided to download and install Skype through the Ninite site. When you reach the site download the installer file and run it. The site (ninite) will download and install Skype for you. When it completes there will be a Skype icon on your desktop.

https://ninite.com/skype/

Let me know if this resolves your issue. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top if it does.