I have an ole acer that wont allow me to use u tube? How…

Customer Question
I have an ole...

I have an ole acer that wont allow me to use u tube ?

Technician's Assistant: What Acer product do you have?

How will i know what it is

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Acer product?

Brower google u t ube ?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I update ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you know which Windows do you have on Acer? XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I did not hear all your remarks,and could not finalise requirements,, i see that you can rectifie my problem from your office directly to my tablet .ACER i would like this sevice before i pay for it.email me for conformation