Can u recommend a 13” laptop, preferably with backlit

Customer Question
keyboard? It for business. 8...
Can u recommend a 13” laptop, preferably with backlit keyboard? It for business. 8 ram is fine.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/11/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I would recommend the Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG

The screen is 15.6" as 13" is extremely limited and I could not find one I would recommend with the backlight

The best price I saw this for was here

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-E5-575G-53VG-Laptop-Windows/dp/B01DT4A2R4

Note though the hard drive is limited to 256GB as for business you should be saving most of the files online as opposed to on the actual unit.

Let me know please if this suffices