I have been informed that our microsoft certificate has

Customer Question
I have been informed...

I have been informed that our microsoft certificate has expired, is there a way we can renew it?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

We use windows 8, we initially had 10 but ran into too many problems and went back to 8. not sure what you mean by os, our internet is via satalite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

We hired a co. to do the repairs on line, and now they are telling us that we need to purchase a new certificate, we are not too computer literate, and has had many problems with the system since last spring.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to know if we have to do that purchasek,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Where are you seeing that it has expired?

the co. that works on our system problems told us the certificate had expired, and was looking for more $, we need to know if that information is correct?

we are not with Microsoft, this is JustAnswer

it could be legit but there are alot of scams out there similar to this

Where are you seeing the message?

Thank you, ***** ***** under the impression you were associated with microsoft, not satisfied. want to be reimbursed.

I'll send in the request