I can't get past the "survey" window in attempting to

Customer Question
I can't get past...

I can't get past the "survey" window in attempting to install/register Nuance Dragon Professional Individual for Mac. There's supposed to be a "Complete registration" button at the bottom of that window, but my button says "continue," and when I click on it, it doesn't advance to the next screen,

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

El Capitan Version 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I've backed up several pages to see that the information I entered matched what I was directed to enter, but I'm in my first try for installing the software.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The only other thing I can think of is that I closed a couple of windows during the installation process that seemed like they were unnecessary to have open.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Okay.

In order to see exactly what is happening I will need to remotely connect to your computer.

I wasn't planning on spending that much to get an answer today.

Did you already complete the survey form?

I don't recall seeing a survey form. I just completed the information for my credit card and didn't get a copy of that page.

I mean on the Survey window for the Dragon install. You said in the question that is where you are stuck.

Ah. Yes. It's not required, but I made selections anyway to see if that would advance me through the process.

This screen typically appears after the New Customer Registration window. If you click back until you see "New Customer Registration" at the top, have you filled in every box that has a * next to it?

Thank you. I'm sorry, but without being able to see what is going on I cannot help further. I will open this up to other experts who may be able to assist you.

Do you mean now?

Yes

Thank you very much for trying.

You're welcome, thank you for your patience.