I keep being asked for my hotmail password, but none of the…

Customer Question
I keep being asked...

I keep being asked for my hotmail password, but none of the passwords I have ever used will work. How can I get a working password? I have a MAC

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

It is working on my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Let me know when you want to continue?

now
I do not want to do this
Are you going to give me an answer without my connecting?

Ok, there is no need for the remote support.Can you tell me, if you have any cell phone number linked to this Hotmail account, which ends with the digit 95?

Please cancel me out of this session

Why? did you solve the problem?