I do not remember my password how do I find or change ir?

Customer Question
I do not remember...

I do not remember my password ***** do I find or change ir?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Trying to get into I Tunes to finish setting up my Fitbit2 watch

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Small apple I pad

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you don't remember the password ***** your iTunes account so in this case we can try to reset the password:

Please follow these steps and it will help you in resetting the password

1. You should be able to reset your password ***** the site:click on this link http://iforgot.apple.com/

2. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

3. Select Email authentication followed by Next.

4. Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

5. If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

6. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

7. If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your Apple ID again.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you