I have locked myself out of kinnser, trying to complete

Customer Question
I have locked myself...

I have locked myself out of kinnser, trying to complete nurses notes

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Kinnser,com,log in i have exceded my trys.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

20 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No i have not , donot know how to do hat.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

To reset everything, please call 1-***-***-****

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!