My microsoft license has expired how do i renew, microsoft…

Customer Question
My microsoft license has...

My microsoft license has expired how do i renew

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Microsoft 2016 word and excel

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

When we bought the computer in march of 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Not sure what you mean we use it for personal use

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a safe way to communicate

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Did you purchase this Microsoft office online ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you.

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It was purchased when we got the computer in 2016 at staples
I will take the computer back to staples and get them to upgrade in store.

If you are referring to secure remote assistance message it’s not send by me it’s an automated message from the site and it’s optional so you can ignore and continue in this chat page.Please let me know whether you wish to continue or not.

no thank you for help. goodbye

OK.