Can't get my yahoo password? Keep getting my old e-mail. the…

Customer Question
Can't get my yahoo...

Can't get my yahoo password? Keep getting my old e-mail. the tech at Office Max transferred my device & has my old e-mail address on her paper she gave me. But she says I can still get my newer one by just doing the new address & [password. I've tired every way. Can't get my Yahoo mail?? It keeps coming up w/ this robot crap. I'm not a pc type only use fro mail & shopping. I'm hearing impaired & can't use the phone or go another time to office max after 3 times. I have important stuff on my yahoo mail & don't what to change my address???

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Out look

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I got MacAfee put on & checked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need my e-address

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

Could you please let me know the yahoo email address that you need to access?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I got window 10 & my address is***@******.*** I don't use apps or text. I keep getting my old address & she has outlook w/ the same address, but no 1 on it

Please give me a moment to check the account recovery options.

The email address (*****@******.***) you provided seems to be incorrect so please re-check it and let me know the correct email address.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.