Every time I try to get on google They put up this email…

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to get on google They put up this email address that I haven't used in quite a long time. It isn't even on my email. I can't buy anything or download because It keeps kicking me out. Please help me. Thanking you in advance. My real email address is***@******.*** My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My name is***** my email address is***@******.***. Every time I try to get onto google or into the store or download a program an email address comes up that I haven't used in quite some time and when I used it, I didn't use it for more than a week. I have used the same email for years. It keeps kicking me out. Please help me. Thanking you in advance. Janet

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Hen I put my real email address in I have also received the message that that password ***** been tried too many times and for security they are locking me out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you unable to delete that email address from the box?