Can't remember my samsung tablet password - locked ot tried…

Customer Question
Can't remember my samsung...

Can't remember my samsung tablet password ***** locked ot tried usual ones I use - my mind gone blank

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Haven't access for 4 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

No all good Merry Xmas thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Samsung tab is locked on which screen is it google account password ***** or on the power on tab lock screen?

power tab screen

its asks to enter pin or it has a pattern lock.

I have already paid $66 - why am I being asked for more 10 Dec 2017 19:07:48 AEDT
Transaction ID: 9DM12920XC3725804

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

its asks to enter pin or it has a pattern lock?

It wants a pin number

if its the pin then its the phone and not google account.

you will have to reset the phone to factory default which will erase all you saved data and app on the tab.

You can only save the sd card data by removing it out before you attempt the factory reset.