I have a returning error code UI3010 on my apple laptop when…

I have a returning...

I have a returning error code UI3010 on my apple laptop when I try to watch netflix films.. How do I deal with this

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

Macbook Air - ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Air?

Windows?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

2 days. It has happened before but seemed to correct itself. Have searched for a method clear it but can't find

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/10/2017
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Netflix Error UI3010. If you experience the error code UI3010 on your computer, it typically points to information stored on your browser that needs to be refreshed, or to a network connectivity issue. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.
In the menu bar, select Safari.
Select Preferences.
Select the Privacy tab.
Select the Manage Website Data... button.
Select Remove All.
Select Remove Now.
Select Done.
Try Netflix again.
Version 9 or earlier
In the menu bar, select Safari.
Select Reset Safari and uncheck everything except Remove all website data.
Select Reset.
Try Netflix again.
It is stuck on "remove all data now" clicked on that and no "done" come up?
Okay, try powering off the Mac and then power back on and check to see if Netflix works please.
Randy Computer Tech
I have already paid R580 - and no satisfaction - now another R510 ??? What was the R580 for?

okay, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

now do I get the refund of the original amount? otherwise it is very unfair!

I am sorry for any difficulty or confusion. I am not sure about any of the fees. I only do the tech support. However our service is backed by 100 % guarantee and customer service will be glad to answer any account questions for you.

Please refund some of the money. Randy - I have paid you twice!!!!!
How do I get customer services
what is happening ` are u there?

yes, Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg

I don't see any progress. I don't have a 9 digit code or password. what is happening please
Randy - please - are you still there? What is happening with this computer error problem. What is there that you are going to do. I have paid you,.
Randy - what are you doing - please get in touch with me. There is no progress. I have no 9 digit anything and password. What are you doing to help my problem
I will need you to download and install the TeamViewer screen connect program. Then you will have a box on your screen that has the 9 digit code and password. Reply her with that info please.
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech