If you can help me. I was on Skype talking with my friend…

Customer Question
Please if you can...

Please if you can help me . I was on Skype talking with my friend***@******.*** Skype name Angie Ola And I got knocked out of Skype. since This past Friday afternoon time about. And Skype will not let me reenter . Can you please help me correct this problem ? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Sorry you need to keep one thing in mind. I am very very bad with computers look how long it takes me to text you. I would not even know how to do that or where to begin . Sorry no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just trying to get my old Skype account back That's all Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
I appreciate your help so I can recover my old Skype account back. If there is any other questions I can answer for you? Please let me know. Thank You again
My cell number is(###) ###-####if need to text me. I am very bad with computers Very unknowledgeable with computers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't understand what I need to do next? Just wait for a respons ?
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, is that something you would be interested in?

I am just trying Chris to Get my Skype account back. I can not enter in . Log on it will not let me. What do I need to do?

Correct. You can think of this as a live chat/e-mail basis. Our communication for your question will stay open if we have to continue.

Have you tried to reset your password?

Please go here to think link for starters: https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics

then what? I am unkowledgeable with computers . You see how long it takes me to write to you . I'm not fast

If you would like to make it easier for you, I can connect to you via Remote Software.

You will need to go the link and type in your email/user name and then follow the steps to reset your password.

Do I klick on https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics?

Correct, it will open another side window to their site, I will still be here.

https://a.login.skype.com/diagnostics

I just need help buddy im lost
Can you walk me through it together?

I sure can, that's why I'm here.

Thank you Chris
  1. Open link
  2. On the Skype page, type in your email or user name
  3. Follow the on-screen steps and questions
  4. Reset your password (you may need to log into your email, but the screen will tell you what to do to reset your password)
  5. Once the password ***** ***** go to the Skype app and log in with your new password
I want to my last Skype account back
I want my old Skype account back I do not know what to do next? Please help me

Understood, I am trying to help.

What are you having problems with, with the instructions that I have provided for you?

If you are having issues, perhaps the remote support option would be best for you.

1. Open link, click HERE
It’s telling me there’s a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later

Try this link click HERE please.

I give up I am having a hard time logging in on Skype I don’t know what to do now?

If you are unable to perform the tasks from the instructions I provide, remote support may be the only option to help you or I can suggest a technician near you that may be about $90-$120 for a house call.

Chris I truly appreciate it. But I am going to pass on The offer. I am going to wait for 48 hours I’ve done it before. And it has excepted me back in when I wait for two days. I don’t know why. I am going to take it to a store called Best Buy and have them reinstall Skype for me. Now on my computer it is showing the icon of verify your identity . I click on the blank circle text for my phone number. And the response back I get is. The request to change your password ***** expired please try again. Every time I try the same thing pops up. Chris I truly thank you very much for your time. I wish I could’ve gotten Skype working again tonight. Thank you again . Happy holidays and happy new year buddy. Take care

Not a problem. You as well. I have appreciated working with you.

Have a great weekend.

Chris

Thank you Chris thank you very much take care buddy
You're welcome, you too.