Facebook has blocked me as of last night. Since last night.

Customer Question
Facebook has blocked me...

Facebook has blocked me as of last night

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last night. I sent a photo, which was asked. And have changed my password ***** few times already.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

And this note keeps popping up. "You Can't Log In Right Now
We'll get in touch with you after we've reviewed your photo. You'll now be logged out of Facebook as a security precaution."

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of I did send a Photo yesterday, and have not heard back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 3 days by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, you will need to wait to hear back from Facebook regarding the issue.