Gotneworintera d haveforgottenwifipassword. Have Apple iPad…

Customer Question
Gotneworintera d haveforgottenwifipassword Technician's...

Gotneworintera d haveforgottenwifipassword

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Have Apple iPad and hpofficejet 3833

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Havespectrum cable

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have gottentoplaceonprinter that ask for my wifi password ***** I have forgottrn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of thanks for your help

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Is there a computer already connected to the wifi router?

No
Can you connect myipadtoprinter

Any computer connected to this wifi router?

iPad and Printer must be connected to the router in order for the iPad to see the printer.

Are you chatting to me from a computer?

I am chatting byipad

How did you get the password ***** iPad to connect it to the router?

Thank you for your help

I havent helped yet. I am still trying to figure out the situation.

I had rather not have third party

I am not sure what you mean, do you want to end the session?

Try to call if possible within next hour.othrtwise forget my request tonight

I will opt out and open the requeste to other experts who may be able to call. When an expert responds, you will be notified via -email-. Thanks

End session. thanks