I have had no service all day. I called the trouble 800

Customer Question
I have had no...

I have had no service all day. I called the trouble 800 number and gave my address (505)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is my tv that has had no service all day and tech support message center is was due to snow storm in Atlanta and would be back on by 9pm. I have had trouble with "interruption notice" before. I pay a lot of money to you and wish you would do better. I am thinking about firing you. My neighbor has Comcast and got his power back this afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I want the problem taken care of.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.