Wish to buy chrome book with WIFI and internet connectivity.

Customer Question
Wish to buy chrome...

Wish to buy chrome book with WIFI and internet connectivity. Advise what model is suitable

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Google

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I use Microsoft 10. Chrome Book is meant a Gift to my Grand Daughter a Christmas Gift

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

10 minits
None
I need recommendation as to which model chrom book provides WiFi and internet connectivity
Are you there?

I think I have found a way.

Can you tell me how it is connected?

Thanks

Kris

It seems you Kris do not understand the question. I mentioned that I wish to buy Samsung Crom Book and you are asking how it is connected? If you have problem understanding consult your supervisor
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Of the Samsung Chromebooks, the Samsung Chromebook Plus is the best of the bunch (please see the link below):

click here

However, if you are open to purchasing another brand, the best on the market at this point is the Acer Chromebook Plus if you consider both value and performance combined - it costs substantially less than other Chromebooks yet out-performs nearly all the others:

click here

If you have further questions about either of these recommendations just let me know.

Thanks,

David.

Do you need further assistance?

Do you still need assistance?