I can not activate my cursor on documents. This happened all…

Customer Question
I can not activate...

I can not activate my cursor on documents

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

This happened all of a sudden as I was in the middle of a document, left and returned without making any setting changes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have lost my cursor, on microsoft word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I was in the middle of a document left it for a few minutes without changing settings

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I so not remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris