I am currently having problems charging my device. Lenovo…

Customer Question
Hello I am currently...

Hello I am currently having problems charging my device

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device isn't charging?

Lenovo Yoga 900

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I believe it is the yoga 900-13ISK and I have Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about a couple weeks, I purchase a new AC adaptor and reinstalled the battery update in the device manager

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Neither charger works

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Remove battery and power cord.

press power button repeatedly for about 30 seconds

plug power cord in and power it on, then put the battery back in