Toshiba Satellite C55-A5100 touchpad does not respond. Works…

Customer Question
Toshiba Satellite C55-A5100 touchpad...

Toshiba Satellite C55-A5100 touchpad does not respond. Works with mouse. Rolled back driver, installed new driver. Only works with mouse. Windows 10 home.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Toshiba Satellite C55-A5100

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Rolled back the driver installed new driver from Toshiba site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The device is enabled. Device status is: This device is working properly.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

helping an elderly family member who is in a nursing home. Brought it home and let it take updates etc. Restarted when I didn that a few days ago and it worked. When I restarted yesterday the touchpad didn't work. Checked FN F9 and that's not it.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris