I have too many sign on ids and passwords, any way I can…

Customer Question
I have too many...

I have too many sign on ids and passwords, any way I can delete all and start over

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10, Dell computer got for Christmas 2016

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Signing on to Microsoft programs and getting wrong password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I also have a dell computer with windows 7 Pro

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready