What is the charge if I continue. What arethe charges.

Customer Question
What is the charge...

What is the charge if I continue

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

What arethe charges

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

No thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

DisconnectI did nit know there was a chatge ple ase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Disconnect now please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris