I would like to recover my existing password for messenger.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to recover my existing password ***** messenger

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My password ***** google and messenger account which it is adking for for me to getg into

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I got a new one and am trying to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris