I need to find out what my password is. My i pad is an

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find out what my password ***** My i pad is an earlier make and it belonged to an attorney that had taken good care and was top of the line. Could you help me find my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a year ago. I have had the computer for a couple of years and works well. I'm not proficient at using it , but I was learning. I can give you my email address if that would help.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Where is the reset tool on the ipad?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks for your help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris