Ms., I just got notice from Microsoft that my Office 365…

Customer Question
Ms. Wilson, I just...

Ms. Wilson, I just got notice from Microsoft that my Office 365 subscription has been successfully renewed tomorrow, Saturday, December 9, 2017. I have not previously subscribed and had intended to cancel my 30 day trial today. I do not want the Office 365. Help me cancel the 30 day trial. Thank you

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have Microsoft Outlook and don't know the operating system. I'm not very tech. savvy.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

Within the last year...I think.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's all I have at this point. My phone no. is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Hello, were you able to cancel subscription using steps provided?

do you need any additional assistance on this?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.