When I try to run a slide show in Powerpoint I end up in a…

Customer Question
When I try to run...
When I try to run a slide show in Powerpoint I end up in a recording mode...just want to manually run the show
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

press F5, that is keyboard shortcut to start slides

space bar will manually advance them

let me know this works

I know about the F5 being start at beginning not the issue....the record function is on all the time...can’t find a way to shut off

what happens if you save the slide show, close PPT, shut down the computer completely, after 1 minuite turn it on, then reopen the show, is it sill in this mode?

have tried several iterations

even if you start new presentation or use a different one, you still have the same issue