What happened with the disapearnce of Microsoft Solitiare…

Customer Question
What happened with the...

What happened with the disapearnce of Microsoft Solitiare collection it was part of the package when purchased last August

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

M. 10 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have tried rebooting and using the I con on the opening page after I sign-on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I finished the last game with the highest score and now I have missed three days of play and concentration. Tell me how to fix this myself!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

When was the last time you were able to play solitaire

what happens when you click on the icon

This problem started when I shut down my computer ; upon starting it the next morning the I Con my computer would not stay on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It just when back to my inbox. What have I done to be on a black and white page that is bad for my eyes?

if you type solitaire in the windows search box in bottom tray, does it show solitare in search results

click on the solitaire option from search results and let me know if the game opens or not