I need intructions for downloading programs and templets.

Customer Question
I need intructions for...

I need intructions for downloading programs and templets

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Levnovo laptop ideapod 320

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

Winows10 where do ifind (os)?dont know the term

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Just found templete

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just found it want to download not tried yet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? what programs are you trying to download please? are you looking for free or Premium Website Templates ?

Thank you

Are you there please?