The keyboard for my surface pro doesn't type some of the…

Customer Question
The keyboard for my...

The keyboard for my surface pro doesn't type some of the letters in the center.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

Pretty much since I got it, but I used another laptop for writing. I have tried repositioning the keyboard and making sure rhar it is correctly attached. I hate virtual keyboards.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

I think everyrhinf is current. I automatically checks for and updates the pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a way to use an sd card on rhis machine?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Where did you purchase the Surface?