Need to reset my Microsoft acct pass word no phone for it to…

Customer Question
Need to reset my...

Need to reset my Microsoft acct pass word no phone for it to be sent to I have email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No working phone and security question I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have a gamil

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please try reseting your Microsoft password ***** clicking on the following link :

https://account.live.com/password/reset

If you still can't reset your password ***** fill out Microsoft recovery form : https://account.live.com/ACSR

Give them about 24-48 hours to respond, as they have many forms they are working on.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?