The system did a major update yesterday. A lot of the tiles…

Customer Question
The system did a...

The system did a major update yesterday. A lot of the tiles in the start box disappeared including. most importantly, my list of contacts. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP computer ENVY dv7. Not sure what the operating system is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just noticed that the contact list was missing. As mentioned, the system did an automatic update yesterday

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Which version of Windows do you have?

Windows 10
I do not wish to spend more than the refundable $5 fee

Thank you. And which app were you using to store your contacts?

Okay, the $5 is just a deposit to begin asking the question, this service costs more than $5.

I did not understand that. Please close it down. I assume that the $5 will not be charged to my credit card. Is that correct?

Okay, I will submit it for a refund. You will not be charged.

Thank you and sorry for the confusion