I want to renew my phone number until 2020, magic plus, from…

Customer Question
I want to renew...

I want to renew my phone number until 2020

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Magic Jack plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

From 2015 to 2020

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It's on my computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

You can renew service on any currently active, or recently deactivated device on your account by completing following the new Rapid Renewal process or completing the following:

1. visit my.magicJack.com and log into your account
  2. Select the “Account” tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Under the “magicJack Devices” header, locate the device name you wish to renew and select the “Add Months” or “Click to Reactivate” link located under the “Device Status”.
  4. Select the plan you would like to add to your device and click “Add to Cart” to add it to your cart.
  5. Select your shipping and billing address.
  6. Enter or select the credit card/debit card you would like to charge.
  7. Select if you would like to enable the auto-renewal feature for this line, auto-renewal is the easy hassle free way to ensure that your service remains active and without interruption.
  8. Agree to the subscriber agreement, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the agreement before you can accept it.
  9. Verify all of the information on the checkout screen and select “Complete Order” when you are ready to complete your order.

source: http://wp.magicjack.com/how-do-i-renew/

Let me know if you have additional questions

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.