When I try to use Skype, the system asks me questions, then…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to use Skype, the system asks me questions, then it freezes? I need help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Around a month ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I tried to activate it, so I could use it. But got nowhere.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I was using it successfully until a few days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know what is exactly happening when you are trying to access Skype are you getting any error message and also may I know the operating system of your computer is it windows or Mac?

I have a Mac. I get no error messages. I tried to get the code I needed, but after I was told it would be sent to me, nothing happened. I may eventually pay the $39 , but first let's see if i can fix it with your help.
I followed the instructions until it asked for a four-digit code, that would be sent to me, but the code was never sent.

Okay, so you are trying to reset the password ***** your Skype and you are not getting the code am i correct?