I had recently bought DVD player from Microsoft. However,

Customer Question
I had recently bought...

I had recently bought DVD player from Microsoft. However, now when I access it, it only shows a blue screen with a circle rotating and saying loading. As far as I can tell, it never loads.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Microsoft makes it and I don't remember when I bought it, but it was recently.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Rebooting. Looking for questions and answers about problems with dvd player.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well

I can help reload this if we need to!