I just purchased an Acer Chromebook 14 and am wondering if i…

Customer Question
I just purchased an...

I just purchased an Acer Chromebook 14 and am wondering if i can download Windows 10?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Chromebook? Have you installed any updates recently?

No i just got it a few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Am also trying to set up my printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

No unfortunately you cannot run any version of windows on a chrome book. A chrome book runs it's own operating system which is Chrome OS so it is not the same as a windows computer. Chrome books are built to run Chrome OS so you cannot install windows on them or install windows programs. All programs that you can install are in the chrome app store. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.