I received a illegal warning. And was directed to

Customer Question
I received a illegal...

I received a illegal warning. And was directed to google.com/customseach/answer4542055

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell is the brand. Windows 10 ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It just happened, minutes ago. I went to this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was a California .gov site, if that helps

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did this alert come up when you were using the browser? If so, which browser, e.g. Chrome, IE, Edge, were you using?