I am trying to cancel a trial subscription before any funds…

Customer Question
Hello, I am trying...

Hello, I am trying to cancel a trial subscription before any funds are taken out of my account.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I am trying to cancel a trial subscription before any funds are taken out of my account.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus, laptop?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Asus?

I don't understand.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?

What does this have to do with me cancelling a subscription?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Subscription to which service do you need to cancel?