I am a new customer of DirecTV, I am a new direct tv

Customer Question
I am a new...

I am a new customer of DirecTV,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am a new direct tv customer. How do I get rid of the text for the deaf persons on my screen? This is most disconcerting.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just got the direct tv system. So, since I've had it. I press exit and all other buttons I'm guessing at. Surely, there must be a more effective way.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is my problem...so far.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello please watch this video that shows you how to turn off the CC text. This uses the DirectTV remote control.

click me

I think it's outrageous that you charge money to answer questions for which your customers need answers in order to know how to use your products. Shame.
When I gave you my credit information, it was mentioned that the money would be refunded. And now I'm informed that there is a $28 Balance. Please explain.

Hello we are not Direct TV but I am an independent technician that answers questions for Justanswer.com

I have provided you with a video link to watch how to turn off the CC caption that you are seeing.

You chose to use our service. Why would you expect the money to be refunded for telling you a correct answer please?