I received an email today, notifying me my Office 365

Customer Question
Hello. I received an...

Hello. I received an email today, notifying me my Office 365 personal subscription will automatically renew on January 7, 2018. However, my VISA expiry date has changed since purchasing this product. How do I notify Microsoft of my new expiry date?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried troubleshooting as all I want to do is advise my new VISA expiry date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your office update. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still have the login and password ***** your office products?

Important: On the Payment options page, you can only update the expiration date, the name on the card, address, and phone number. You can’t change the card type or the card number. If you want to change the card type or number, you have to add a new card. Then you can remove the one you don't want to use.

1. Sign in to the Payment options page with the Microsoft account associated with your Office 365 subscription.

2. On the Payment options page, find the card that you want to update, and choose Edit info.

3. Make your updates, and then choose Next. The card information is now updated.

If you need to add a new card all together:

Add a credit/debit card

We can help if you can't remember the Microsoft account or password ***** use with Office.

2. On the Payment options page, choose Add a payment option.

3. On the next page, choose Credit/debit card, then choose Next. Your screen might look like either of the following:

4. On the next page, enter the card information, then choose Next. The card is now listed as an available payment option.

let me know if you are successful in this. If you get stuck or run into errors, just let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

no thanks forget it

If you see a request for remote, it is automated. Please disregard as i am not sending them to you if you do not need that feature.

Only click that accept for remote portion if you prefer that method.
This is where we connect computers and i resolve the issue with you in real time together after remote is accepted and directions are sent. It will ONLY work with a mac or windows pc. NO other device.
We use this feature for people who need a little more hands on approach with resolving their issue.

If it is not desired, please just disregard and we will continue written communication.

Were you able to follow the 2 sets of directions i sent for you?

I am going to have someone else look after this for me. I am a senior citizen and thought I was being directed to a Microsoft help site. Now I find you are charging me over $50.00 to do nothing but type these messages.

Ok, please go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Good luck!

Franklin