I am trying to attach a Word file to a yahoo.e mail and need…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to attach a Word file to a yahoo.e mail and need some help with how to do this. I have an older version of Microsoft, if that is helpful.

Technician's Assistant: How large is the Word file you're trying to attach?

It is small, a resume , only two pages.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to attach your Word file file or send an email?

Not that far along. I was looking for the correct process to go trough. I guess I would go into yahoo and then attach the word file, but not sure of what I should press. When I tried Word to send it wanted me to join some Microsoft product to do it. I assume you bring up outlook or yahoo to send the resume. Sorry about this very basic question but I am confused on what to do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of currently. thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below :

1. Click Compose.
  2. Click the Attach icon (see attachement)
  3. Click Attach files from computer.
  4. Locate the file to attach, click Open.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Do you still need help ?