I was [rompted to put in a new password for skype and

Customer Question
I was [rompted to...

I was [rompted to put in a new password ***** skype and Microsoft accounts and now my $12 credit is gone. I am tired of constantly having to dig up multiple passwords for accounts I rarely use and dont much care about and am very annoyed an frustrated. Please help me, I am so so annoyed and frustrated and vae so much work to do...People dont have time for this stuff

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Ios 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

5 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That I dont want to ever have to enter a password ***** for wither skype or Microsoft I want everything saved and I want it to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is your Skype name?

I want a refund, I thought this was skype not a third party. You are not a legitimate I will be pursuing this a fraud

Skype is Skype.com

I/JustAnswer are not frauds, we are Question/Answer company with certified techs working round the clock to assist users.

Regarding refund, you can request the refund by phoning customer service on 1(###) ###-####/p>