I lost my charger for my phone. How can I get a new one? Zte…

Customer Question
HI, I lost my...

HI, I lost my charger for my phone . How can I get a new one?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Zte whirl Seral no 35249204149219......ID(###) ###-#### z660g

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ZTE phone? What have you tried so far?

20 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I my a senior 88 years ,,,,So keep it simple....

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

You can order that from this link>PLEASE CLICK HERE<<<

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.