I need to find my apple password Inever hp. I can't find my…

Customer Question
I need to find...

I need to find my apple password ***** hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I can't find my apple password ***** never hooked it up to a computer rear***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Online account reset tool how do I do that?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Hello, Do you still need help with this issue please?