Have new firefox but when I want to do a search all I get is…

Customer Question
Have new firefox but...

Have new firefox but when I want to do a search all I get is Norton Safe search & it is getting on my nerves as it is not as good as your searches

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Firefox?

This morning but previous to the a bout 10 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No apart from that MF is great

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please when this problem started?

Please let me know

After I downloaded the new MF search

Thanks

Can you go in firefox to the three bars top right then the ?

Then Ttroubleshooting

then Refresh

Let this complete and tell me how it then works please

Thank you