My cell phone went blank at 12:30am this morning Dec 8. The…

Customer Question
My cell phone went...

My cell phone went blank at 12:30am this morning Dec 8. The screen is completely black and won't come up. It was charged. phone # is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

About 24-36 hours ago and it had about 56% charge left at 12:30am

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried recharging the phone at 1:00am until 4:00am.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the make and model of the Cell phone?

Please let me know

Thank you