I’m sorry for all this ongoing inconvenience on you, so I…

Customer Question
I’m sorry for all...

I’m sorry for all this ongoing inconvenience on you, so I need to drop all passwords , could your specialists help me in that regard ?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Both facebook and safari , the only passwords I can recall are romans 467

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Again I apologize but I cant recall.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I was allowedto look at old friend jacque moseley download but none others

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, this has been an ongoing crisis since I first got an IPad, can you please help me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to sign into Facebook?

Please let me know

Thank you