I am paying 10.00aud per month for office and I cannot

Customer Question
I am paying 10.00aud...

I am paying 10.00aud per month for office and I cannot activate it. I am 73, not real tech savvy and my indian helpers confuse more than assist

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Office full stop. It is in my programs but I cannot get it to access. when I use an app for office I receive advice that office is not installed.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I contracted this program early this year so my Sydney based daughter could complete a thesis when here on holiday. I tried the app for word and received the above advice. I am checking because she will be visiting soon and I have just received confirmation that my monthly subscription has again been paid.

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Ok

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Word?

It says office is not installed and gives me three options to choose. I choose to activate as I am sure I am paying for it but I have no details to effect an activation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Josh; I came by error. I was trying to resolve a subscription issue on Office with microsoft accounts. I am not computer savvy and I only realised after i had paid what i thought was a refundable deposit to elicit a simple answer that i wondered why bill gates needed my money as a deposit when he was receiving a monthly subscription.It would be appreciated if you would arrange a refund. We septuagenarians count our pennies carefully