New asus x540s is not booting up after first turn off. Sn.

Customer Question
New asus x540s is...

New asus x540s is not booting up after first turn off

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Sn

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sn:g9n0cxkkrooa36f

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Saying bad configuration

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Will not work even with repair option

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
What exactly are you having trouble with is it not booting up?
How long has this been an issue?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?