On November 20, I paid credit card $99 to renew office 365…

Customer Question
On November 20, I...

On November 20, I paid credit card $99 to renew office 365 --order no(###) ###-####--but apparently not renewed . Can you explain this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I spoke with Amy but got disconnected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have anything else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.